Dad Space
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Admin
Admin
https://dadspace.forumotion.com

Introductions Empty Introductions

Sat Jun 15, 2024 6:59 am
G'day all, My name is Tom. I am a Secondary Teacher, married and have 3 kids. I live on the South Coast of NSW in a semi rural area. I hope that this forum and our website can provide a place for Dad's to support each other. This is just beginning now 15/06/24. It would be great to have a dozen members in our first month and to start generating some chat about and for Dad's in 2024. We know that we are facing more and more varied challenges than ever before, my goal is for this space to become a go to for support an encouragement. Men’s groups have a long history that dates back to early human societies. In tribal communities, men would gather in groups to discuss community decisions, hold ceremonies, and pass down wisdom through stories. These gatherings were essential for social cohesion and the transmission of cultural knowledge. Let's make this a version of what our ancestors had.

Cheers and all the best,

Tom
Admin
Admin
https://dadspace.forumotion.com

Introductions Empty Re: Introductions

Sun Jun 23, 2024 7:21 am

MEMBERSHIPS WILL BE DECLINED IF:

No promotions or spam
Give more to this group than you take. Self-promotion, spam and irrelevant links aren't allowed.

No hate speech or bullying
Make sure that everyone feels safe. Bullying of any kind isn't allowed, and degrading comments about things such as race, religion, culture, sexual or… See more

Respect everyone's privacy
Being part of this group requires mutual trust. Authentic, expressive discussions make groups great, but may also be sensitive and private. What's sha… See more

No breaching of Sect 121, Family Law Act of 1976
Sect 121 prevents anyone from publicly identifying anyone, including yourself in Family Law matters. Groups are being shut down and administrators ar… See more

Respect for all, men, women & children
Not all mothers are bad, nor are the fathers. Please try to keep statements such as ‘All women are xxx’ or ‘All men are *#!?#%’ out of this group. Please

Treat admins with respect and admins respect you
We have both female and male admins, treat admins with respect, as we respect you.

No screenshots, trolling or toxic behaviours
If you’ve come here for the wrong reasons, we will remove you. What is shared in our group is private. Don’t be a dick is the hint here.

Membership Rules
If your profile shows no profile picture, no friends, no recent activity or, that you live outside of Australia, your membership will be declined.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum